Day 17 Operation OOH pt 1

Hello again and sorry if I skipped two days it was because I was in the hospital and needed rest from the last post.
And while I'm blogging I'll be in the vents
Me: operation OOH (Out Of Hospital) is a go
5 min later
Me: Where does this vent go?
Computer: South.
Me: South?
Computer: Yes, south
Me: Okay
I'll be back
Another 5 min later
I found a fan and an upper area, hope it goes out.
Me: Fifth floor!?
I ended up at fith floor.
Well this operatin is a fail
I' ll have to create another operation for my operation I'll call it, OFMO (Operation For My Operation)
Brb
10 min later
Operation OFMO is a go this time
I have to have a disguse for myself
2 min later
I'm a doctor!
Nurse: Hello Doctor um?
Me: Doctor um, Undertake. P Notfake
Nurse: Okay...
This was too long so I'll haveto end it here see ya!

Comments

Popular Posts