Day 1 Droid Fixing Day

Today I start fixing my droid since I'm supposed to fix some bugs on my friend twinkle, oh I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Genius and I'm a dog well kind of.

There's a big line in my way and the line are my friends,family, even sheep! They are all going to the new shop today and it has a big sale...strange.
So I got my stuff that I need for my droid; a cable, a CD, and a screwdriver.
The cable was to connect my laptop to the droid to transfer files, the CD was for the commands of the droid's files, and the screwdriver is to remove it cover.
By the way, the droid I'm working on is the one on the middle and his name is BB-8!
That's right BB-8 he's the one I'm working on for the day, although it's not my droid it's my friend Twinkle's and the other one next to it is R2-D2 which is at the right and it,s for my little brother Puppy.
BB-8 and R2-D2
Puppy on the top
and Twinkle at the bottom
So this is the end of this page of my diary but don't worry I will probably write more stories on this diary.

Comments

Popular Posts