2:00 Day 3 School Day: Part 1-2

Well that took longer than expected.
Anyway today it was about simple science experiments, like plants then my teacher said to go to a apartment for the day and then we had lunch and it was pizza, then Puppy and I had a talk.
Puppy: So what happened today?
Me: It was good.
Puppy: Really?
Me:Yup
Then the door on our room had a knock then Vanilla said: Can I bunk in with you for now
Me and Puppy: Sure.
Vanilla: Thanks!☺
Then Vanilla and Puppy started to go on their beds ( but not Vanilla since she got her sleeping bag) then slept while I start to end this part of this page.

Hey again here to see some more stuff huh? Then let's get started oops the teacher is here must be on my way no time to waste.
Anyway let's get going I'm just on my apartment.
so-
-wait my phone's ringing
oh well this is the end of this page gotta go.

Comments

Popular Posts