Day 2 auditions to school

Hello again to my journal and today I start to go to the "shop" that I said back in day one and this time there's traffic and since there were signs that go←↑→↓↗↗↖↙↻. It was madness!
Now my family are at the store and my mom got a flyer that says "get your child to some science fun in the ES (Environmental Science) school.
Auditions in Nov 12-Dec 13
Hope to see you there in Light corner!"
and my mom said I should attend this school. Can you believe it!
Anyway at the shop we got school stuff even Puppy got some stuff but then the one who got the most stuff was...my sister Jira. she's 15 and loves fashion and loves to hang out with her friend Zan. She's 12 like Puppy and well they are friends... kind of although since Zan is a cat and Puppy is well a what else a puppy.

Anyway this probably is the end of this page of my journal and more to explore in my book

Comments

Popular Posts