Day 20 USA! part 1

Hello internet welcome back to another post on the blog that you all must have been waiting for.(sorry for being absent) But now! I am back with another post! Enjoy!

Chubbles : Just stand still you!

Genius : How can I ? I'm right on your bottom!

Oh hello. I forgot that this is being typed. Anyway, welcome back to another post! I'm very sorry though because of no posts from a few days... But I'm back! With new stories! And new friends! Also I'm on a plane to California!!!!!

Chubbles : HEY! I want to do all the talking!

Genius : I'm pretty sure that you would be boring on this

Chubbles : Oh really? Then how come I have more views on INSTAGRAM than you!?

Genius : Because you would always take my phone before I could use it for my posts.

Chubbles : Oh whatever.

Twinkle : Chubbles be quiet!

End of part 1

Comments

Popular Posts