Day 21 USA! part 2

Hey guys welcome back to another post and well you know how this works.

HEY guys welcome back to another post on my blog, on the trip to USA!!!!!! Now at legoland! with Chubbles taking every photo, as you guys saw in last time's CotD (chub of the day). Now after we got stuck at the airport, thanks to Chubbles, we ended up making our own plane. (insert building music here) We get some metal, we get a propeller, we get a windshield, and now for the final touch... There, the "Sky Jet mark II" ready for take-off! "Three, Two, One! Blast-off!" I said "Next up Home!"."But what about food?" Said Chubbles "We can't leave without food!". "Food was the reason we missed our plane!" Puppy said "So no food, okay?". "Oh fine" Chubbles argued. "Um guys..." I said " WHY IS THE PLANE FALLING?" I asked while screaming. " Chubbles!" everyone exclaimed " I said no food!" Puppy shouted. "oops." Chubbles said in shame "Sorry.".

CRASH! The plane went.

"Is everyone okay?" I said wondering. Surprisingly everyone was alive and A-ok, while I thought of that we noticed a that there was a temple near-by. We went in to investigate what was inside the temple. "Wow!" I exclaimed. "Cool!" Puppy said. "Nice!" Twinkle said. "GOLD!" Chubbles exclaimed (as always with gold). As we all looked at it Chubbles ran at it with all his might, causing all the booby-traps to turn on, but still Chubbles was unharmed and got the golden treasure chest full of... nothing!? "What?" I wondered, but as I was wondering we all fell in a gigantic hole with a high-tech rocket inside! "A new piece of transportation! YES!" I exclaimed. "lets go in." Chubbles said as he went in, with us following him. After a few oOos and aAas we started to ROCKET! (at least we were wearing our seat belts) "1,000 Feet and climbing." said the computer " Now entering: Mars". To be continued.

Comments

Popular Posts