Day 22 Intergalactic

Hello internet and welcome back to another post. Enjoy

Hey guys welcome back to my blog for a new series: Intergalactic! Which is basically about us being in a never ending galactic adventure to a random place in space. "Next up: Mars" Said the computer. "Woah." I said "This is galactic!". "Intergalactic, you mean" Puppy corrected me. "How will we survive in space though?" Asked Twinkle. I thought, then I realized that there were space suits that could make their own size to fit."How convenient." I said "A bunch of suits for us.", And off we went to Mars' surface. "Now remember Mars' gravity is lower than Earths' gravity." I said. "What's gravity?" Asked Chubbles as he bumped into a rock "OOF!". "wow" I said in a serious face "how sorry I feel. NOT!". There was absolutely nothing here! (other than Curiosity the Rover)

Comments

Popular Posts