Day 27 Back to Earth

Hello Internet welcome back to another post on the blog hope you enjoy.

Previously... we were on a moon called Titan there wasn't much to see in there just rocks, dirt, dust, oil, did I mention rocks; So yeah it was pretty boring afterwards we figured it was time to go back to planet Earth, our home so we packed up our things (including Chubbles) and headed off to our rocket, sounds simple right? WRONG! We were practically stranded because we were low on fuel and energy. That's where an I D E A struck Puppy's Head and he stated "What if we used the oil on Titan to fuel our ship?" and did that work? Nope. Because our fuel is different, but however an idea struck my head and I thought "But if we can mix in some of our fuel into th oil in this moon we can blast ourselves back to earth!" "And how are we to fly ourselves to Earth?" Puppy asked "With the solar sails stored in our compartment." I said "Since when did we have solar sails in our compartment?" Chubbles asked but his question was never answered. 1 Hour later we fly away like a rocket crashing to... the moon? "Oh... Uh... Well... We can just... Take That Ship!" I said "The Apollo something something?" Puppy questioned me. "YES!" I shouted. And so we landed back to earth like nothing happened.

Comments

Popular Posts