CELLS ep 1 part 2 Meeting the Pathogens+ Fight scene

Cell City Year 5000...something



I have already introduced myself and my team to you now all I have to introduce are our enemies...

CRASH

...And here we have our first enemy, Human Immunodeficiency Virus aka HIV he was originally a samurai in training until the STORM  happened... it shattered his core and turned him to the evil side, HIV is a skilled virus that fights with his twin katanas, His face is blacked out along with his outfit.

PEW? (sound of a blaster firing)

Now we have another villain, POX, Chicken pox to be exact his origin was just a normal Chicken Pox until the storm hit his blaster and supercharged it, now he holds the most powerful weapon ever.

Pew~ Fired Flynn/Green hitting POX..."WATCH OUT!" Victor/Blue shouted, I looked behind me and another enemy appeared out of nowhere, and this one was a Cancer cell one of the dead cells of  the Graveyard Zone Cancer cells are practically living skeletal systems of cells they use a Ghoul-19 blaster arm as their weapons.

~Kick~ I did to the Cancer cell, "Guys!" Henry/Red Shouted "Theres an attack near Center Tower!"

(Center Tower the main building of all cities)

Looks like we have to take this fight, elsewhere...

SLASH~

I used my Family Sword to open a rift to teleport the enemies away, "Let's move team!" I said.

The Family Sword is a sword constructed by my ancestors past on for generations only to white cells it has a very powerful ability to make a special power related to the user in my case my old sword had the ability to teleport me anywhere, My grandfather Wit White cell had the ability to multiply his slashes the faster he swung the sword.

Comments

Popular Posts