Day 10-11 Christmas Eve

Hello internet and welcome to a blog post starring Father Christmas, enjoy!

Hi guys welcome back to my blog, I know I'm a bit late, but that's why I made two days in a row. Anyways starting for Day 10 I did some normal stuff, just enjoying a day-off with my family and some friends like Chubbles and twinkle watching TV at home just doing nothing (well other than playing chess) And giving some presents for my family and some to poor. Chubbles then is playing with my stuff while looking all evil and stuff probably thinking of 1 + 1 = 1.

The next day...

Whoo-hoo it's Christmas Eve now! Which means we can open the presents we have tonight so just starting the day with some peanut butter drink (cold) and some lemon-custard kibble while the others are having a salad and some steak (for breakfast?).

Genius : Why are there molds everywhere on my stuff?!

Oh Well I guess I have to spray some vinigar (FYI). Having some pasta for lunch (with chicken)! Delicious meal and some smores for dessert. Yum! I then went out for a walk and played with my friends. We played truth or dare. I then came home to open my gifts! There was a frisby and some toys (Lego). I had the same dinner, which is pasta, and it all ends with me blogging this right now.

Comments

Popular Posts