Day 7 Gift Shopping (with new bloopers)

Hello internet welcome to a post, enjoy!

Hey guys it's me Jira and the gang Genius, Puppy, Twinkle, And... Chubbles, We're at the store getting...Gifts! As we're shopping Genius will be taking over for now.

Hi Guys it's just me Genius taking over for now as we're slowly shopping for gifts. As we're doing this I'll be asking the gang what their up to.

Chubbles : I'm just getting some crowns, a red carpet, and some gold. Its for someone.

Genius : And that "someone" is you isn't it?

Chubbles : THAT'S RIGHT!😵

Moving on to my brother Puppy.

Puppy : Just getting a notepad and some kibble for someone.

Genius : Okay.

Now to Jira.

Jira : Just getting some stuff. You know like a phone.

Genius: Nice!

Next : Twinkle

Twinkle : Getting some Gift wraps

And there you have it and I always at the computers now, I don't know why. Anyway bye guys!

The Gang : Bye!


BLOOPERS

Jira : Hai Guys! No that's not good. Hey guys. No to plain... wait are we filming this now?

Chubbles: It's all mine! The gold! The red carpet! Even the poop emoji! ...wait...WHAT?!

Genius : Computers I always end up here.

Puppy : I can't stop spinning on the shopping cart!

Zan : Wait... I wasn't EVEN HERE!

Genius and Twinkle: No my paw goes here and your paw goes there. (twinkle : Oh.)    Later.   You know what. I think you were right (we got stuck, LOL)

Comments

Popular Posts