Day 2 Getting Chilly in Here

Hello Internet Welcome to my blog. Hope you enjoy.

Hey guys It's me Genius Brownstone, today is a special day because it's snowing outside, and I want to be prepared for the coldness? Chilliness? At least be prepared for the cold weather. Bringing my sweater, a fur coat (I feel offended by the fur), and some socks that I want to chew.
I also brought leg warmers, just in case I get cold in the legs... But other than that I'm ready for snowy weathers.

Puppy : I built a snow pup? A snow pup! That's right!

Genius : Well I built a snow fort with snow cannons!

Zan : Snow ball fight!!!!

Chubbles : I will win this easily!

(Chub got hit 10 times)

Jira : It's a draw!

Mom then came along and asked...

Mom : Who wants Hot peanut butter drink

If your asking why it's peanut butter, well its because chocolate is toxic to dogs.

Genius : I still Totally won that tho.

Jira : No way!

Puppy : It's still a draw!

Twinkle : I agree!

Comments

Popular Posts