The Origins of Puppy

Hello Internet Its Me puppy, This Post is about My story, Enjoy!

Hey guys it's me Puppy, now today I will be telling you about my story, It begins in an apartment where a dog gave birth to a third pup (me) who was colored brown, who was then named Puppy as the youngest in the family, The next day I learned how to speak in dog language, I learned how to stand, and learned the word: mom, then the next day I learned how to eat properly, I even grew bigger
until I was 8 as an 8 year old pup I found the bright side of things even if I was silent, I would always be a pair with Twinkle an 8 year old pup like me we would sleep together, we would eat together, and we would play together. I would even visit my Brother ( Genius, 12 year old) and my Sister ( Jira, 18 year old) to play with at the park. I can't wait for the future to come!

"New doors lead to a brighter future" Puppy Brownstone

Comments

Popular Posts