Day 14 The Resolutions

Hello internet! Welcome back to another post! about New Year! Enjoy!

Hey guys welcome to my labradory! I'm just here doing stuff. Which reminds me... I have to make a New Year's resolution! Oh by the way sorry for the delay on this post I was to busy. So I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and rushed to the living room.

Chubble's : Hey Genius what are you doing?

Genius : Just making a New Year's resolution.

Chubbles : OH NO! I HAVE TO MAKE ONE TOO!

Twinkle : Hi guys what are you two up to?

Chubbles : I HAVE TO MAKE MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION!

Twinkle : Me too!

Puppy : And me!

Jira : I'm done already... I'll just leave.

Chubbles : My resolution : Be more chubby and eat more.

Twinkle : My resolution is : Be cuter, Stay happy, and Be more positive

Puppy : My resolution is : 224 x 221!

Everyone in the room : WHAT?

Puppy : Just kidding... My resolution is : Stop eating cookies, and Stay positive and happy.

My resolution is : Keep learning, Build a teleporter, Make more friends, And Keep moving forward!

Comments

Popular Posts