Day 12 Christmas Day

Hello internet welcome back to another post for Christmas! Enjoy!

Hey guys today is Christmas day! And I want to make as much people happy for Christmas day. Jira had a head start by singing Christmas songs at doors, Chubbles is still finding a gift, Puppy and Twinkle are baking cookies cor the party at the mid-square monument today, and I'm just indoors making gadgets. I feel like I'm not helping I should help with people at the party. So there's a person in chubble I have to help him by using a... plain, old, rusty ladder... which didn't work so I invented a holographic elevator which uses holographic blocks that drop the person slowly by going through the blocks. I then helped the community by helping out others in need.

4 hrs later...

The party was a success because of Chubble's entertainment, Jira's songs, Twinkle and Puppy's cookies and punch, and my help.

Did you find the easter egg?

Comments

Popular Posts