Origins of Genius

Hello internet My name is Genius Brownstone and today we'll be talking about where, what, who, I came from. Enjoy!

Hey guys I'm Genius and today... my story starts at a hot sunny day at a house full of fans (that are powered by electricity) in a room. My mom gives birth to a second puppy (me) at around February 3, 2005 I grew up with Science, Math, and a few algebra. I first discovered this blog at 2016 I think, but you fans out there can just tell me at the comments when it was so I started with my first post you can just type the post Day 1 in the search bar over at the right if your using a laptop, but for phone I think it's up? Anyway moving on so I was 11 at 2016, I read novels, I researched stuff on the internet, I learned about mail by the way It's projectprojectile8@gmail.com if you want to know my email address. So moving on to 2017, I learned more math, science, and algebra, I changed up my blog, I reached my views over 200 (thanks all you viewers out there). Well all I can say now is thank you all for supporting my blog to reach more than 400 views and for coming back here all the time and also I can't wait for 2018!

"Never give up on the impossible cause it's always possible" Genius Brownstone

Comments

Popular Posts