Day 4 Movie Day

Hello Internet it's me Genius Brownstone and welcome to a post, enjoy!

Hey guys Its me Genius and my family, have you watched the new Star Wars VII if you haven't then you should probably go get tickets now, anyway so my family are just at a line waiting to watch the new movie, I remember the last time I went to the movies I was with Chubbles at the movies and just at the beginning of the movie Chubbles screamed and got kicked out.

Chubbles : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

(Chubbles got kicked out)

Genius : *shrug*

The memories were priceless. But today it's different because I'm with my family and not with Chubbles.

(2 hrs later)

It's so cold out here and in the cinema hopefully we can go to a soup restaurant, I'm freezing.

Stay tuned for tomorrow because I'm going to a Hotel

Comments

Popular Posts